We've missed you all so much and can't wait to see you walk back through our doors. Please review our reopening guidelines and safety measures we have put in place below:
• New hours: in order to clean/sanitize all equipment effectively, these are our new hours: M-F, 5am-8pm; Sa & Su, 8am-1pm.
• We are allowed a 50% capacity at one time and we ask that you keep a 6 foot distance between all members while you're at the club.
• Water fountains will be closed so please bring your own water or purchase bottled water at the front desk.
• We have instituted a new online membership system which allows for contactless check-ins.
• The cardio equipment has been distanced.
• There will be distancing procedures in weight lifting areas (please allow one empty machine between you and another member).
• More sanitizing/disinfecting stations throughout the club.
• Sneeze guards are placed at the check-in desk and masks will be worn by all employees.
• Masks will be available for members in common areas
• One-way traffic patterns are laid out for safe movement throughout the club.
• Deep cleans and sanitation of equipment will be happening daily.
• Each member will be required to clean and disinfect equipment after each use with supplied cleaner.
• Racquetball and basketball remain open and will be restricted to 4 people at a time but we recommend 2 people at a time.
• Avoid congregating in common areas.
• Certain in-person fitness classes will be returning in July under distancing procedures and capacity limits.
• Personal training will resume immediately with trainers wearing masks and keeping a safe 6 foot distance while training.
• Saunas and the children's playroom will remain closed.
• Tanning will open.
• Locker rooms, toilets and shower areas will be open. Masks are recommended in this area (besides when showering). We recommend wearing workout clothes in and out of the club to avoid congregating in these areas.
PLEASE NOTE: you may have received an email with a new expiration date on your current membership. We have moved the start date of your original membership forward by 3 months in our new membership system to make sure you didn't lose any days on your membership while we were closed. If there are any questions please contact us or stop into the club once we're open.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you! Stay well!